Can I change the Mac desktop key combination to something else?

Tuesday, October 27th, 2009 | FAQ

Yes, to change key binding on Mac from control+command+d to something else go to Apple -> System Preferences -> Keyboard & Mouse -> Keyboard Shortcuts and modify the “Look up in Dictionary” key shortcut.

Picture 1-19

No comments yet.

Leave a comment